permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Los Angeles

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Belle Starr <belle@sunfestival.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Permaculture in Los Angeles
  • Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 21:58:47 -0700

Is the Snake River Canyon area of Central Idaho close enough?

>From April 16th through the 29th, our dear friend Larry Santoyo will lead
this fully accredited permaculture course at ³Sage Waters² retreat center in
Bliss, Idaho, a little more than an hour east of Boise. It will be taught
in three 4-day segments (with an overall emphasis on Eco-Village Design and
issues) and feature many special guests in natural building, sustainability
and restorative agriculture including my sweetheart Bill McDorman from Seeds
Trust.

For more information or to register, go to: www.IdahoPermaculture.com.
Contact James Reed via email at jamescreed@mindspring.com. Thanks.

Belle