permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Kindness and an interesting proposal for pc media.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Kindness and an interesting proposal for pc media.
  • Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 22:37:50 -0500

Greg wrote:

All,

I would request that people be kind. Filter what you are going to say through the golden rule and all is good. I think it can be this simple. Everyone has to be willing.

Greg

Well done, Greg. I agree with you completely. I have been too busy
recently to followup to much of the great discussion happening lately or
reply to
various emails. Am preparing for opening of several of the local farmer's
markets
where I will be selling vegetables, handmade gardening tools and interesting
things
handcrafted of wood. My livelihood will depend on my success at doing this.

I wonder if a number of us with the capability to take digital photographs,
make good audio recordings
and videos (on dvd or web delivery) could collaborate on a pc documentary.
One person could make a segment
distribute it to the rest, all could exchange their creations and one or two with good editing and dvd creation skills could make the final version. We could discuss content here in the list and prepare a "script", allocate work
to each participant according to their expertise and interest.

LL