permaculture - [permaculture] I vote for a eschatasomething list

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jara" <jara@otenet.gr>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] I vote for a eschatasomething list
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 20:41:26 +0200

I vote for the second one ;-) ie the anarcho-unregulated eschtc (can't say that, let alone spell it - Looks good tho ;-) ) one ;-)

Btw I must say that this list is REALLY tame - and so I don't know why anyone would get their knickers in a twist here - I am on some REALLY nasty lists, and I must say that the nastier ones are the free thinking, freedom , civil and human rights type of list.

Long live this free, democratic, REAL permaculture list - It's been a great resource for me since I've been here.

Andrew.

Is list consensus that a netiquette guide for the PC list
homepage should be created or is an anarcho-unregulated freethinking
eschatological* existential mode preferred?