permaculture - [permaculture] Minneapolis, MN Permaculture Workshop March 17-18th

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Sean Albiston <lab@physics.umn.edu>
  • To: Permaculture@openpermaculture.org, permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Minneapolis, MN Permaculture Workshop March 17-18th
  • Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 12:37:18 -0600

Enjoy our combined evening film festival and day-long workshop designed to
introduce you to the fundamentals of Permaculture as applied to our cold
temperate climate bioregion.

Learn how to consciously design and maintain productive ecosystems that have
the diversity, stability, and resilience of natural ecosystems. Practice
using Permaculture design concepts on real site plans in our Small Group
Design Activity.

The Permaculture Research Institute Cold Climate in cooperation with the
Permaculture Collaborative invites you to participate in an Introduction to
Permaculture workshop on Friday, March 17th and Saturday, March 18th. The
Friday evening film festival will feature Minnesota: A History of the Land.
The film showing is free and open to the public. The Saturday Workshop will
cover the following topics:
· Permaculture Ethics & Design Principles
· Permaculture Design Methods
· The Ecological Context: Biomes, Soils, Plant Communities, and
Climate Change
· The Cultural Context & Change: Future Scenarios including Population Growth, Consumption, and the Peak Oil Challenge

For more information or to register for the workshop, visit
www.permaculturecollaborative.us and Select Events & Workshops.

  • [permaculture] Minneapolis, MN Permaculture Workshop March 17-18th, Sean Albiston, 03/04/2006