permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: FW: Global Warming On "60 Minutes" /Today- February 19, 2006

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: andrew phillips <greenman124@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: FW: Global Warming On "60 Minutes" /Today- February 19, 2006
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 12:19:38 -0800 (PST)

...cold here in Hancock, New York today but
unseasonably warm winter - soil workable. I finished
laying out hay mulch nice and thick over discarded
cardboard from local supermarket last week - manure
under the cardboard - by spring I'll be planting - but
unseasonably warm, unusually strong winds and 50 and
100 year floods on Delaware tributaries last year!

Andrew
www.hancockpermaculture.org