permaculture - Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 37, Issue 15: wood burning stoves

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: neshura <neshura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 37, Issue 15: wood burning stoves
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 14:21:59 -0500

My mother has a wood burning stove that runs for quite a long time
when filled with wood. I don't know if it runs 24 hours, but I believe
she likes it because she doesn't have to start the fire in the
morning; there are always plenty of coals left when she gets up. I'll
send you her email offline so you can find out the manufacturer from
her.