permaculture - [permaculture] Availability of Jean Pain's book (Jerome Rigot)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: John Fritz <johnfritz77@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Availability of Jean Pain's book (Jerome Rigot)
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 15:07:30 -0800 (PST)

Yes, Jerome this would be welcome. I did take a look at the website
yesterday and was surprised to find so much going on (at least in France)
with Pain's methods. My concern now is that the method-specific shredder
that is required will be beyond my financial reach, considering shipping for
such a heavy item. But I am willing to find out more. What is your level of
interest?

John Fritz, NW Arkansas.

essage: 2