permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Need list of wholesale vegetable seed companies inUS for 2006 planting

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Dylan Ford" <dford@suffolk.lib.ny.us>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Need list of wholesale vegetable seed companies inUS for 2006 planting
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 10:08:48 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr."

Subject: [permaculture] Need list of wholesale vegetable seed companies inUS
for 2006 planting

> I am looking for recommendations of wholesale vegetable seed companies in
> the US, i.e. ones that sell to commercial growers, for the 2006 season.
> They don't need to be organic but do need to sell in bulk, like spinach
> and corn in 5 lb. or larger bags.
>
> Thanks for any leads.
>
> LL

Howdy, Lawrence - Have you looked into FEDCO? Retail and Wholesale, Organic
and not, in Waterville, Maine. (207) 873-7333 . dylan

Dylan Ford is the author of the proposal at www.ideaforpresident.com , a
website devoted to an idea that could provide an avenue to address pollution
issues, food safety, social justice, prison reform and healthcare.