permaculture - [permaculture] Permalearners Website updates and inviation

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: veganorganic@yahoogroups.com, tom purling <geo2013@googlemail.com>, tom purling <magiccarpet61@hotmail.com>, Spencer Christy <spencer@thewaterboatman.co.uk>, Rupert Litherland <rowain_herts@yahoo.com>, Rob Hopkins <robjhopkins@gmail.com>, Pippa Johns <pipstarrising@yahoo.com>, "pfaf@yahoogroups.com" <pfaf@yahoogroups.com>, Permaculture UK list <permaculture_uk@yahoogroups.co.uk>, Permaculture Association <office@permaculture.org.uk>, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, naturewiseteachers@yahoogroups.com, Marlene <marlenebarrett@yahoo.co.uk>, marlene@wdm.org.uk, Lisa Gray <lisa.gray1@tesco.net>, Jessie Marcham <jessiemarcham@pasturesgreen.me.uk>, Hannah Thorogood <hannah_thorogood@hotmail.com>, crispinmayfield@yahoo.co.uk, claire.white-@tiscali.co.uk, clare.white-@tiscali.co.uk, cleyre@riseup.net, Andy Goldring <diploma@permaculture.org.uk>, joseph trevelyan <josephtrevelyan@yahoo.co.uk>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permalearners Website updates and inviation
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 15:17:12 +0000

"Welcome to Permalearners- Permaculture Action Learning (UK) Online. The primary purpose of this website is to facilitate communication, networking and information sharing amongst the UK and international permaculture learning community, especially those working towards the Permaculture Diploma, or who are involved in permaculture teaching or design work."

Hi all- have just done a few updates on the Permalearners website at
http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/permalearners/ <http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/permalearners/,> including adding a few
pictures and mindmaps to my 'Action Learning' article to make it a bit
easier on the eye, see http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/permalearners/cherry/

Also added a link to Aranya's online version of his Diploma portfolio,
which would be good for anybody to look at who is still puzzling over
what it all entails...

It would be great to use this site as more of a resource, so if you
have any articles, essays, resources, etc that you'd like to add, let
me know and I'll link hem or add them to the site.

It would be particularly good to link to any Blogs that anybody is
using to document their permaculture work (eg, for the diploma) and
make the permalearners site a real dynamic tool for sharing our
efforts and knowledge.

Cheers Graham

  • [permaculture] Permalearners Website updates and inviation, Graham, 01/08/2006