permaculture - [permaculture] greywater or graywater?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "LANT" <lynnann@newnorth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] greywater or graywater?
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 09:23:35 -0600

Larry....define spring (up here...June?hehehe)...

Unless Art wants to take a side trip up here to Nor'drn Wisconsin....I doubt
I will be able to visit with him... but again thanks for the link...I'm
definately getting a couple of the books and pamphlets they print.

We have a huge "wall" to break down up here regarding the use of grey/gray
H2O. With all the folks that live on the lakes...the DNR and county NR
folks...levy heavy fines to folks who do not send all used water to their
septic systems. I've heard of folks having "secret gray water
systems"...it's a very "underground" (pun intended) movement up here...but
you better not get caught...

I've broached the subject with some of my friend/contacts on both county and
fed levels...and they just won't talk about it if you have property on the
water. They say it would be just too much to "govern" and they are stretched
to their limits, what with the dock and pier abuses...(geezzzz).

Larry...I believe I sent you the article about my little eco/people friendly
garden center up here...so, as you know......I'm truckin' away trying to open
some more eyes...thanks for all of your help and encouragement...I love this
digest group....love and peace...lynnann

Message: 5