permaculture - [permaculture] New Permaculture group forming in NY Hudson Valley

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "k.skvorak" <k.skvorak@verizon.net>
  • To: permaculturehudsonvalley@lists.riseup.net
  • Cc: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] New Permaculture group forming in NY Hudson Valley
  • Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:32:44 -0500

A brand new Permaculture mutual aid group/network is forming in the NY Hudson Valley watershed region.

Our first meeting is Sunday, Dec 11th at 1pm at the Epworth United
Methodist Camp and Retreat Center in High Falls, New York.

directions: http://www.epworthcenter.com/directions.html

We welcome all who are interested in the learning, practice,and promotion of permaculture design in the region, and look fwd to growing sustainable design practice in our region and beyond.

We encourage interested folks to join the mailing list:

<mailto:sympa@lists.riseup.net?subject=subscribe%20permaculturehudsonvalley>

  • [permaculture] New Permaculture group forming in NY Hudson Valley, k.skvorak, 12/02/2005