permaculture - [permaculture] list mirroring and copyright

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Chad Knepp <pyg@galatea.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] list mirroring and copyright
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 09:40:55 -0600

Hi,

I had the exact same idea about 3 years ago, seeing the same
questions/debates over and over and wondering how to turn this
incredible source of information into a more accessible resource and
perhaps cut down on some repetition. Currently a small group of
permie-geeks are working on something like this starting by extending
a CC licenced derivative of the PFAF dataset. The latest most
interesting version (as in fully editable) is
<http://dev.permaculture.info/>. If this is interesting to you
please consider joining us instead of heading out on your own.

Cheers,
Chad

--
Chad Knepp
python -c 'import base64;print base64.decodestring("cHlnQGdhbGF0ZWEub3Jn")'

  • [permaculture] list mirroring and copyright, Chad Knepp, 12/02/2005