permaculture - Re: [permaculture] debunking "invasion biology"

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michelle Maggiore" <mmaggior@mindspring.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] debunking "invasion biology"
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:26:55 -0500

Hi There,
I am relatively new to this list, but I am especially appreciative for this
particular topic of conversation......
I am curious: in permaculture, the problem is often considered the solution.
I am interested in how this principle is applied when the problem/solution
is an animal, not a plant, i.e.possum and chickens, deer and gardens, bulbs
and moles/voles,etc. and how to include and plan for these in one's design
creatively.
Michelle in Central Virginia