permaculture - Re: [permaculture] spam or not?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] spam or not?
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 07:03:05 -0800

Folks...

This very odd message originates from a very legitimate website. Hm.... I'm
not sure if it's spam or not, but the product line seems to be "permaculture
oriented." Here's a quote from the site....

"NOAC Pvt. Ltd. is an newly established independent Company was established
under the 'Company Act 2053' of Nepal to engage in Production/Processing of
Ayurvedic Herbal Product, Import and Export of essential equipment and goods
from outside the countries or the within country from one place to another,
provide skill oriented Training service and conduct Research & Consultancy
service in the Organic Agriculture field."

I've seen worse things on this list... And worse use of language.

Will from Oregon

on 11/9/05 06:34, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at