permaculture - [permaculture] unpaving...was: alternatives to asphalt

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "LANT" <lynnann@newnorth.net>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] unpaving...was: alternatives to asphalt
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:13:06 -0600

Hi there...Terra Lok blocks are frequently used in place of impervious paving products. They interlock with each other and then are filled with soil and planted with somekind of ground cover.

At my Gardening with Conscience garden center....up here in northern Wisconsin...my message is...unpave the northwoods...so folks use them for boat ramps...driveways and patios. love and peace...lynnann

Message: 3