permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Investing

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Douglas Cooper" <dgc@primus.ca>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Investing
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 08:11:00 -0700

For a great deal of research on the privatization or commodification of
water better go check out the Council of Canadians web site
(http://www.canadians.org/) and click on "water".

The commodification of water seems to be Monsanto's next big venture. I'm
sure we all have our own opinions on the volition of that corporate entity.

doug