permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Graham's intro PC

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Graham <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Graham's intro PC
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 20:19:51 +0100

Hi will, that link takes you to an old archived version of my current Spiralseed website- you can see the current version at www.spiralseed.co.uk and if you feel so inclined download a copy of my song 'permaculture Plot'!

Cheers graham

Will Carey wrote:

Folks...

Yep. There it is.... The Wayback machine works!

<http://web.archive.org/web/20040921205757/http://www.spiralseed.co.uk/>

Will
on 5/26/05 9:00 AM, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at