permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture Archives

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lfl@intrex.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture Archives
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 21:24:55 -0400

Will Carey wrote:

Folks...

I've got some archival material from the old days ...1982-85 when Sego
Jackson, et al were first setting up the North American Permaculture
Institute. And I've got a lot of B&W photos of Mollison and others during
the 1982 PCD course.

Other people who might have these early archival work in the Western US are:
Micheal Pilarski, Sego Jackson, Guy Baldwin and Tom Ward. I'm very
concerned about collecting our history and preserving our common knowledge.

Will
Are you interested in putting this online? I'd be glad to add your resources to my permaculture archives at ibiblio,
ftp and http.