permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: [permacultureinfo] PROPOSAL: Permaculture Web Hosting COOP]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: [permacultureinfo] PROPOSAL: Permaculture Web Hosting COOP]
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 15:44:37 -0500

I felt the rest of the Pc list might be curious to learn about this ongoing conversation (on Pcinfo listserv) to initiate a Permaculture Web Hosting Cooperative. Please speak up if you think you would like to see this happen or to participate. I'm especially curious to know if Pc Credit Union is interested in helping make this a reality.