permaculture - [permaculture] Calling All Dreamers...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Joshua Dolan <rainbowwarrior14874@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org, Posotive News <posnews@lightlink.com>, roots warriors <rootswarriors@topica.com>, Green Party <greenst@yahoogroups.com>, calista3@earthlink.net
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Calling All Dreamers...
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:30:26 -0800 (PST)

Help create a guide to Ithaca in 2030!

In one vision of the future, our resources are scarce
but our communities live on. The small cities of the
Finger Lakes grow stronger, ingenuity perseveres and
culture flourishes. What does the future look like to
you?

Help publish this imaginative, inspiring guide to our
future.

VISIONING MEETING & OPEN FORUM

MARCH 28th, 6 pm
Living Wage Center
(above Autumn Leaves Bookstore)
115 The Commons
Ithaca, NY

"The Emerald City Guidebook: Ithaca 2030"

themes and topics include: Peak Oil, Local/Regional
Food Systems, Regenerative/Local/Alternative
Economics, Permaculture, Natural Building, Ecological
Restoration, Alternative and Sustainable
Transportation, Renewable Energy, Health and Healing,
Education, Local Democracy, Bioregionalism, Local
Culture/Art, Spirituality and Earth Consciousness...
what else?

Questions? Come to the meeting or contact Joshua Dolan
<rainbowwarrior14874@yahoo.com>

"Vast tasks, calling for all the courage, discipline,
dedication, and ingenuity commonly associated with
war, will have to be carried out if the majority of
humankind are to survive and enjoy a tolerable future"
---Robert Hart

***To send a message:
fingerlakespermaculture@topica.com
***To subscribe:
fingerlakespermaculture-subscribe@topica.com

"Vast tasks, calling for all the courage, discipline, dedication, and
ingenuity commonly associated with war, will have to be carried out if the
majority of humankind are to survive and enjoy a tolerable future"
---Robert Hart

***To subscribe to the Finger Lakes Permaculture listserve:
fingerlakespermaculture-subscribe@topica.com