permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Chemical ag has higher yields than organic?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: dphiggin@fes.uwaterloo.ca
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Chemical ag has higher yields than organic?
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 20:40:19 -0500

We have to keep pushing long-term thinking to people.

Not only are ruined soils not considered, but yields are the incorrect
measure, and apparently production is better.
Small farms are much more productive per acre than large farms with
conventional agriculture.

Keep education economists and the public!

Darcy Higgins
President, University of Waterloo Campus Green Party

This mail sent through www.mywaterloo.ca