permaculture - [permaculture] PDC, course format

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lisa MacIver <lisamaciver8@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] PDC, course format
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:04:24 -0800 (PST)

I find it interesting that there is so much discussion about the
certification of instructors and the number of days in the course,
but little about anything being required of the students, other than
their presence for those days (and the design project). As long as
essentially everyone passes just by being there, I'm not sure the
PDC means anything at all. Better and longer teaching may somewhat
increase the odds of any given PDC holder having a clue, but can't
guarentee it.

Lisa in Ashland Oregon

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!