permaculture - Re: [permaculture] rooftop garden questions

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Amrita <amrita@kenati.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] rooftop garden questions
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:38:09 +0530

Mitchell

There is a person named R T Doshi in Mumbai, India who grows EVERYTHING
including corn and fruit trees and simple veggies in his terrace garden. I
am not sure if you will be able to find any books authored by him on the net,
but you can check out a few of this articles:

http://tcdc.undp.org/experiences/vol4/City%20*farming*.pdf

I just looked up this online bookstore and they do have his books

http://www.goacom.com/oib/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=574
http://www.goacom.com/oib/product_info.php?cPath=38&products_id=573

Hope you reap lots of joy from your rooftop garden!

Regards,
amrita .

Message: 3