permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Black Walnut and Asthma?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Carrie Shepard" <outlikeelijah@gbronline.com>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Black Walnut and Asthma?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:00:00 -0600

Dear Dominic,

There is a protocol for nutritional supplementation at www.asthmaworld.org .

I do not have personal experience with asthma, but I have friends who do.
The nutritional supplements combined with eating habits from
www.makersdiet.com and http://www.westonaprice.org/index.html seem to help
a very broad range of chronic illnesses.

Having epsom salts on hand to bathe the person experiencing asthma attacks
in is reported to halt the attack , evidently because the skin absorbs the
needed magnesium to allow the muscles to relax and work properly. I have
seen this personally help a child experiencing difficulty breathing and
turning a shade blue on us. The FDA recently updated their daily allowance
for magnesium because so many are ailing from the lower magnesium contents
in our food supply today.

Blessings,
Carrie
-