permaculture - [permaculture] Fees for our Work. How much do we charge?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: cliff davis <sustainableroots@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fees for our Work. How much do we charge?
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 10:01:54 -0800 (PST)

Greetings
I am starting to get people interested in Permaculture by giving free
lectures. I received my certificate in August and I am now starting to be
asked to consult, design and teach courses. How much do we charge for our
services as apprentices? Please give good detail info because I have chosen
this to be my right livelihood and I need all the help I can get from my
Elders.
Nature provides
Cliff Davis
Sustainable Roots Permaculture