permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Freecycle; was: Re: Green Christmas

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jocelyn Paquette & Bob Ewing <sixdegrees@baynet.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Freecycle; was: Re: Green Christmas
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:39:14 -0500

greetings, we have a freecycle list here in Thunder Bay, it works.

Bob Ewing
www.restoretheearth.ca

Lisa Rollens wrote:

I will second everything that David said about the freecycle list. I am on the SW Missouri one, and am amazed at the stuff that gets passed around and kept out of the dump. Once you give something to someone else, you start looking for other things to give. It works great!