permaculture - [permaculture] Source for Hobbit hole construct...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Will Carey <cure@rtinet.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Source for Hobbit hole construct...
  • Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 12:52:03 -0800

Paul...

I'm strong on this concept of Earth Shelter... But Ferrocement is necessary
to provide the necessary strength and water-seal. It's used for boats,
water tanks, swimming pools, etc. This is a good beginning site for the
basics.

<http://www.green-trust.org/bagend.htm>

Will

on 11/6/04 9:00 AM, permaculture-request@lists.ibiblio.org at