permaculture - Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: permaculture business]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@gilanet.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] [Fwd: permaculture business]
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 20:16:14 -0600

Good luck in your startup. Just my take on it, but I'd suggest getting the
information and experience before shopping for investors. One thing about
permaculture -- it's an ongoing, lifetime learning experience as opposed to a
book of instructions, and we're all learning. Also you might keep in mind
that permaculture as originally envisioned is a lifestyle rather than a
business plan as such. "Landscaping" is an ecological component of a
sustainable, permaculture lifestyle, integrated into food production, animal
husbandry, and all the rest. The unique thing about permaculture is the
combining of these activities into a sustainable, serendipitous whole. You
have your work cut out for you.

paul@largocreekfarms.com
http://medicinehill.net