permaculture - [permaculture] [Fwd: permaculture business]

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Keith Johnson <keithdj@mindspring.com>
  • To: Permaculture ibiblio <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] [Fwd: permaculture business]
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 19:27:38 -0400

Maybe y'all can advise Jerod. Reply to envirofarming@earthlink.net

My brother and I are starting a permaculture business in Jackson, Michigan.
First of all, we want to organically grow any and every possible produce.
However, in the future, our business plan states that we want to begin a
permaculture landscaping business, in order to first education the community
about the benefits of permaculture, and at the same time landscape and grow
the plants and vegetation required. Please send us any and all information
you have, as well as any advice you might have on such an endeavor. We are
also looking for investors or funds in order to help with start-up.
Thanks.

Jerod S Groulx
2683 Fairway Dr
Jackson, MI 49201
Mobile: 517-303-3778
Home: 517-750-1366
Email: envirofarming@earthlink.net

Thanks again, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jerod S Groulx
--
Keith Johnson
Permaculture Activist Magazine