permaculture - [permaculture] two book recommendations

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: KF <e-group@earthlink.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] two book recommendations
  • Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2004 14:38:25 -0400

Just got this, today, but I don't read much; so I'm passing it on to y'all. "Only vaguely permaculture related by [sic] Dwellers in the Land By Kirkpatrick Sale is great, and the Urban Wilds book is also really awesome compilation of ideas about food." (Sendero from the CrimethInc.Info/shop/forum)

--
This message was sent with Thunderbird: http://www.getthunderbird.com/
Computer stuff, rewilding stuff, and funny stuff:

  • [permaculture] two book recommendations, KF, 09/05/2004