permaculture - [permaculture] organic pasture seed

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Wendy Sarutzki <sarutzkifarm@yahoo.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] organic pasture seed
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:39:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am having difficulty finding a supplier of organic,
non-hybrid pasture seed. I would like to purchase an
all-purpose mix if possible. Any suggestions? I need
seed for USDA Zone 5 in Indiana.

I see Seeds of Change sells cover crops that I could
purchase by the pound and mix together, but I do not
need in that large of a quantity.

Thanks,
Wendy