permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Anyone here have experience with EM?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: shu chan <livfoods@yahoo.com>
  • To: john@eco-living.net, permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Anyone here have experience with EM?
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 20:42:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello John,

We have been using EM in various ways, all effective. Been taking it
internally since last November and noticed a difference within 3 days,
positive difference. A relative uses it to heal her wounds, puts a few drops
on and really speeds healing.
We make and use bokashi religiously, use EM-5 for insect control, put EM in
our septic system, in laundry, add to paint to eliminate odor quickly, spray
it on floor after using really nasty concrete sealer and a few days later
odor is gone.
We have not had time to use it in all the ways we have thought of, lots of
future projects.
Dwayne

John Schinnerer <john@eco-living.net> wrote:
Aloha,

Curious to know if anyone here uses/has used EM (Effective Microorgansims)
for any of its various applications:

Main site:
http://www.emrousa.com/

Hawai'i: