permaculture - Re: [permaculture] attracting ethical investment?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "GlobalCirclenet" <webmaster@globalcircle.net>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] attracting ethical investment?
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 03:30:22 -0600

You're in luck Richard. Check out the Permaculture Credit Union at
http://www.pcuonline.org/
Located right in Santa Fe :
Permaculture Credit Union
4250 Cerrillos Road
P.O. Box 29300, Santa Fe, NM 87592-9300, USA
Phone:(505) 954-3479; Toll Free: (866) 954-3479
Fax: (505) 424-1624
Email: info@pcuonline.org

They're great people. I'm located here in Catron County NM. Hi neighbor!! I
enjoy Las Cruces-it's a very interesting place, and quite a bit warmer than
up here near the Continental Divide.

Barb