permaculture - [permaculture] Announcing The Permaforest Trust's Accredited Permaculture Training residential internship program in Australia

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "tim winton" <winton@nor.com.au>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Announcing The Permaforest Trust's Accredited Permaculture Training residential internship program in Australia
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 09:54:14 +1000

High Folks,

Please forward to networks

Apologies for cross postings

We are pleased to announce the beginning of our Accredited Permaculture
Training (APT TM) residential internship program at our sustainability
education
centre and demonstration farm on the North Coast of New South Wales,
Australia.
The Permaforest Trust will be running two, 20-week semesters each year
offering
training in APT Certificates 3, 4 and Diploma. Austudy approved for full
time students.

APT has been newly accredited under the Australian Quality Training
Framework allowing permaculture training to achieve the same status as other
popular national vocational training packages such as Horticulture and Bush
Regeneration.

Our first semester runs from July 26th to December 12th 2004. Second
semester starts March 1st 2005 and runs to July 17th.
Two days of knowledge based training and two days of practical, activity
based training each week will allow full time students the opportunity to
gain complete qualifications in Certificate 3 or 4 in one semester as part
of the Trust's live in, hands on training environment.

Diploma level training will also be on offer on a management trainee basis.

Minimum stay is one week. Maximum stay can be two semesters or even longer
if students continue on as staff or management.

Costs and details of internships are on our web site
www.permaforesttrust.org.au

Cheers

Tim

Tim Winton- Trustee
The Permaforest Trust
Lot 3 Hidden Valley Rd
Barkers Vale NSW
Australia 2474
www.permaforesttrust.org.au

  • [permaculture] Announcing The Permaforest Trust's Accredited Permaculture Training residential internship program in Australia, tim winton, 05/27/2004