permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Website

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: "'permaculture'" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Website
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 14:15:41 +1000

Hello Claude,

I forgot to mention the link to the Yeomans Keyline Plow website - which
has heaps of pictures covering its range of products.
http://www.yeomansplow.com.au/redbook/index.htm

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty
Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, (Education, Site Design, System
Establishment & Implementation) Permaculture Institute (1995)
Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995,
2001)
Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of
Melbourne (1995)
permaculture designer @ permaculture.biz
a. 103 Casey St, East Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, 3550
p. 613 5444 1068
f. 613 5444 0621
m. 0148 254 605
e. darren@permaculture.biz