permaculture - [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Use

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <darren@permaculture.biz>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Yeomans Keyline Plow Use
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 10:23:04 +1000

Hello Claude, Kevin et al,

I trust that this greets you and all well.

With respect of workshops - if I ever get the chance to go to North
America then I'd be happy to run a keyline course on whatever aspects
people want (or need) and share my experiential knowledge on the
subject. For the moment only those who go to the courses (permaculture
design courses) that I help teach here in Australia will be exposed to
my keyline experiences.

As I said I am more than happy to discuss the subject at any time - so
workshops whilst being valuable - are not absolutely necessary - a value
of this forum - I don't know if we could do the sand pit keyline design
exercise here though - that may be stretching things!

Cheers,

Yours and Growing,

Darren J. Doherty
Applied Diploma of Permaculture Design, (Education, Site Design, System
Establishment & Implementation) Permaculture Institute (1995)
Permaculture Design Certificate, Permaculture Institute (1993, 1995,
2001)
Whole Farm Planning Certificate (Train the Trainer), University of
Melbourne (1995)
permaculture designer @ permaculture.biz
a. 103 Casey St, East Bendigo, Victoria, Australia, 3550
p. 613 5444 1068
f. 613 5444 0621
m. 0148 254 605
e. <mailto:darren@permaculture.biz> darren@permaculture.biz