permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Spanish docs

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Rick Valley <bamboogrove@cmug.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Spanish docs
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 00:00:58 -0700

Title: Re: [permaculture] Spanish docs

AgroecologĂ­a published by UCDavis by Miguel Algiers?

Altieri it is.         Yes, theory! Very abstract for one such as I, but good nonetheless.

A PDC in January in Cuernavaca! Que bien! Next time let me know, if I can come down I will.

I've not had time to read it but my own local Organic newsletter "In Good Tilth" came out with 4 articles in both Espanol & English while I was in Cuernavaca, wish I could have brought it down! It's a fine development, as much of the workforce here is of course Mexicano. The Oregon Nursery Association magazine I got upon return from teaching at Lost Valley had an article about a Mexicano offering training seminars on intercultural communication to nursery owners and managers. Looks like he uses some of the things I've learned to do in a design course for developing the group cohesiveness.
It's been over twelve years since we have had a bi-lingual design course in Oregon (which was where I met Jose and Alejandra Caballero) it may be time again soon... Have there been any others in the US?