permaculture - [permaculture] Organic Food: Who Owns What

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeffrey Newman <jn@jnweb.com>
  • To: permaculture digest <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Organic Food: Who Owns What
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 13:12:40 -0800

We recently posted this chart on a site I manage. It's getting quite a lot of attention. Increasingly, it appears to be the multinationals (hopefully the planet too) that are benefitting from growth in the organic food "sector".

Corporate Ownership of Organic Food Companies
http://www.certifiedorganic.bc.ca/rcbtoa/services/corporate-ownership.html

-  Jeffrey
Jeffrey Newman

JN Web Design
http://www.jnweb.com/
Phone: 1 250 791-9206
Fax:   1 250 791-9207
E-Mail: jn@jnweb.com
ICQ: 9879310

  • [permaculture] Organic Food: Who Owns What, Jeffrey Newman, 12/15/2003