permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Gardening Position

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: SUNcHiLd2@aol.com
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org (permaculture)
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Gardening Position
  • Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 09:54:55 -0400

Allan,

it's me, nicholas rosenstrauch, i turned compost for you at the Blue Ridge
Center a while back.
i don't read my AOL mail much, so i am responding 10 days late i'm sure,
but i saw you posted a "gardeners wanted" add on the Permaculture Mailing
list ...

i'd very much be interested in working with you once more. Even if the
position you were seeking has already been filled, maybe we could work
something out?

on a more personal note,
i see that you are still up in ole' Shepherdstown.
my friends and i have been up there recently to drink at the Mecklenburg Inn
we were contemplating opening a bar, but then the reality of Shepherdstown's
economy struck us and we have since had second thoughts. I bet you could
gimme some input on that front.

it would be nice to chat with you once more,
and tell your wifey i said "hiya" :)

thanks for readin'
-nik-

  • Re: [permaculture] Gardening Position, SUNcHiLd2, 08/27/2003