permaculture - [permaculture] Re: Permaculture contacts in or near Bombay India

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: debra amerson <debra@plantris.com>
  • To: <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Re: Permaculture contacts in or near Bombay India
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 10:05:12 -0700

Title: Re: Permaculture contacts in or near Bombay  India
Steve,
I appreciate you taking the time to point me in some interesting directions. During a quite moment, I’ll  review the bibliography and other information that you provided on India.  Thanks so much!
Warmly,
Debra Amerson, MA Business
Artist & Plantscape Designer

Plantris
Healthy Habitats With Plants & Art

Voice    415.267.7606
Fax       415.488.1564
debra@plantris.com
http://www.plantris.com

  • [permaculture] Re: Permaculture contacts in or near Bombay India, debra amerson, 07/30/2003