permaculture - Re: [permaculture] tools: ring knives...and ???

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Graham Burnett" <grahamburnett@blueyonder.co.uk>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] tools: ring knives...and ???
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 20:47:06 +0100

I couldn't be without my Swiss Army knife, I've got the 'Camper' one, which
has a small saw (very good for pruning small branches) as well as 2 knives,
the thing for getting stones out of boyscouts hooves which I've never been
quite sure how to use, a tin opener, wire stripper, but the two attachments
I use most of all are of course the bottle opener and the corkscrew... These
two tools also make one a very popular person at parties I've found...

Graham