permaculture - RE: [permaculture] Jose Bove pardoned?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "jamie" <jamie@tiscali.fr>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] Jose Bove pardoned?
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 20:57:55 -0000

For all things Jose Bove see http://www.confederationpaysanne.fr/ (in
French); their take on the commutation of Bove's sentence is "Chirac
condemns Bove to prison until Christmas" and yes, those Bove supporters
arrested held up the 'Tour de France', as heinous a crime as messing with
the Superbowl!

The Tour de France was with us today (Narbonne to Toulouse): lots of men in
colourful shirts and tight shorts followed by even more men in cars and on
motorbikes, cheered on by innumerable colourful supporters - sport, I guess,
but not really cricket.

Jamie
Souscayrous