permaculture - [permaculture] Permaculture & Waldorf

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Michael Murphy" <mmurphy@ctsl.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, "PermacultureUK" <permaculture.uk@ntlworld.com>, <permadipdev@yahoogroups.com>, <Permaculture_teachersUK@yahoogroups.com>, <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, <permaculture.forum@ntlworld.com>, "Permaculture Association (Britain)" <office@permaculture.org.uk>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [permaculture] Permaculture & Waldorf
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 11:35:33 -0700

This is a longshot, I know, but we are building a 200+ acre permaculture farm
that will include a Waldorf-based school. Is there anyone out there
interested in both areas for a farm manager and teaching position? Requires
a long commitment (10+ years) to be part of a showplace project on the
California coast (Half Moon Bay, 35 miles south of San Francisco). Thanks
for any help or leads, and please feel free to pass this on!

  • [permaculture] Permaculture & Waldorf, Michael Murphy, 07/16/2003