permaculture - RE: [permaculture] International Permaculture Conference (IPC7?)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Sharon Gordon" <gordonse@one.net>
  • To: <Gaden@ziplip.com>, "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] International Permaculture Conference (IPC7?)
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:11:18 -0400

-

As I recall, there were plans afoot to hold the seventh International
Permaculture Conference (IPC7?) in New Zealand, 2004. Can anyone provide
information as how the planning is going for this? Has a firm date,
location, speakers etc. been set yet?

***So far this is what I have seen on the net:

Permaculture in New Zealand
(formerly Permaculture Institute of New Zealand)
PO Box 56-107 Dominion Road Auckland
Int 64+ 7 8666735 www.permaculture.org.nz
Contact: Joanna Pearsall pinz@eartheal.org.nz
We have now established a convening group
to hold an International Permaculture Conference (IPC7)
This is planned for
dates Wednesday February 25 to Sunday February 29, 2004
location Otara, Auckland
and there is some additional info about topics to be covered here
http://www.permaculture.org.nz/expo.php

Sharon
gordonse@one.net