permaculture - RE: [permaculture] International Permaculture Conference (IPC7?)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Gaden@ziplip.com" <Gaden@ziplip.com>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: RE: [permaculture] International Permaculture Conference (IPC7?)
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 02:23:07 -0700 (PDT)

Re: Sharon Gordon's - "**So far this is what I have seen on the net:
Permaculture in New Zealand. We have now established a convening group."

Hi Sharon. Thanks for that. Yes, I had come across mention of that in an
earlier (about Jan/Feb 2003) post on the NZ permaculure email list. As well
as a couple of posts from 2002. (Incidently, whenever I try to load the /expo
page you mentioned, I get a pretty background frame but without any text. Not
sure why.)

I had seen the reference to "Sustainability Expo and Conference, 2004". But I
wasn't sure that it was the same event as the 7th International Permaculture
Conference.

Given that most international conferences are promoted 12mths ahead of time,
I had hoped there would be some more info forthcoming from the convening
group by now. If it is happening, they seem to be leaving it a bit late. But,
perhaps someone else may be able to help us with some more detailed
information. Thanks again.

Gaiden