permaculture - Re: [permaculture] Food in the suburbs - wild, feral and cultivated

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: miekal and <dtv@mwt.net>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] Food in the suburbs - wild, feral and cultivated
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 18:57:37 -0500

my barometer for taste here at Dreamtime is cornelian cherries (cornus mas). so far only my son & I absolutely love them & most everyone else declares them unedible. such a unique flavor & so under-appreciated. we need to have some flavor cheerleaders to expand people's openness to new species new flavors.

mIEKAL