permaculture - [permaculture] Earth Literacy intensive | June 9-20, 2003 | San Rafael, California

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Diver <steved@ncat.org>
  • To: permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [permaculture] Earth Literacy intensive | June 9-20, 2003 | San Rafael, California
  • Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:38:23 -0500

I'm not associated with the following Earth Literacy intensive,
yet I pass it along as a permacultural event.

Best wishes,
Steve Diver

11-day intensive in Earth Literacy

Exploring a New Cosmology
June 9-20, 2003
http://www.earthliteracy.com/pages/922729/index.htm

Hosted by the Earth Literacy Companions of the San Francisco
Bay Bioregion
Co-sponsored by EarthLight Magazine | http://www.earthlight.org

Featuring:
Sr. Miriam MacGillis, Brian Swimme
the staff of Genesis Farm,
and Associates of the San Francisco Bioregion

At the Santa Sabina Center in San Rafael, California.

You can also learn about this intensive -- as well as
background resources and links to Earth Literacy -- by
looking at last year's event, Earth Literacy Companions of
the Colorado Piedmont held at Sunrise Ranch.
http://www.eoncity.net/earthlinks/earthliteracycompanions/june.htm

Miriam Therese MacGillis, a Dominican sister and founder of
Genesis Farm in New Jersey, is one of the lead teachers at the
Earth Literacy intensives.

Sunrise Ranch in Colorado hosted the 2nd Earth Literacy
intensive in 2002.

The 1st Earth Literacy intensive was held at Michaela
Farm in 2001. Michaela Farm is sponsored by
the Franciscan Sisters of Oldenburg, Indiana. Michaela
Farm has hosted several permaculture design courses
and bioregional congresses.

  • [permaculture] Earth Literacy intensive | June 9-20, 2003 | San Rafael, California, Steve Diver, 04/11/2003