permaculture - Re: [permaculture] How to deal with Chiggers?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Jerome Osentowski" <jerome@crmpi.org>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] How to deal with Chiggers?
  • Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 08:14:55 -0700

List: We use Spilanthes on all bites of this type. Ticks , misquitos.,
ect. It will stop the itching and kill the buggers, and fight against
infections, either viral or bacterial or fungal and . Maybe the WHO should
try some spilanthes on the new germ that is now going around, instead of
scratching their heads. jerome We also sell the tincture if you can not
get locally.
--
Jerome Osentowski, Director
Central Rocky Mountain Permaculture Institute

Tel/fax (970) 927-4158 E mail: jerome@crmpi.org

For more information, please visit our web site at <<www.crmpi.org>>