permaculture - Re: [permaculture] question re pattern recognition

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "georg parlow" <georg@websuxxess.com>
  • To: "permaculture" <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] question re pattern recognition
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 17:11:55 +0100

hi robyn, please let me get this straight. i will tell you what i understood
and you tell me where i am erring, ok?

phenology is the name of the disciplin, comparable to mathematics being the
art of numer jesting. so of course, one such phenomena linking line is
phenology, just like 1+12=13 is mathematics. but 1+12=13 also has a name for
itself, it is a calculus. one such line is a piece of phenomenological
information. the art of working the world of appearances with
phenomenological informations is phenology. ok?

thanks and cheers
georg