permaculture - Re: [permaculture] question re pattern recognition

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: ERDA Institute <erda@nor.com.au>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [permaculture] question re pattern recognition
  • Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 11:36:12 +1100

Georg - that line IS phenology - the linking of phenomena with each other:
one phenomena is the white lily flowering which is an indicator for another
phenomena, the swan's laying season, which occurs at the same time.
Bill M used to call it "phenomenological information", phenology sounds
more correct and less verbose.
Robyn